Things are still going great! We are starting to all grow really close as a group, and it is a lot of fun to share in how God is working in all of our lives through our ministries.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Another Monday
Between Saturday night and Sunday night we visited three different churches. They were all so cool... I'm learning a lot of new songs in Spanish and that is a lot of fun. Today was a pretty relaxed day. We painted another fence all day. I guess it wasn't very relaxing, we just didn't have any personal ministries to do.... I sort of wish we had been able to go to the school again today. Tonight we are visiting houses again. On Wednesday we'll start re visiting houses that we started last week. It's always really good to talk with these people, get to know them, work on Spanish, and try to share the Gospel with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Corey,
ReplyDeleteMake sure you learn how to make the best food while you are there. We will want to sample the menu.
Love
Dad
Hi Corey,
ReplyDeleteI hope your week is going well! How is the weather there? Have you gotten to go swimming much? How is the food?
We have been having great Colorado weather here this whole week! Low 70's and no humidity! It's been so nice. The spring band concert was really good last night. We saw a couple of people you know like Ben Boone, Corey Lamb and Hope! We went to a meeting a church tonight about getting an interim minister.
I pray God is continuing to lead you to opportunities to minister to the people you meet and to make friendships with them. How exciting!
I love you and miss you.
Remember to take lots of pictures!
Love,
Mom
Hi Corey!
ReplyDeleteI've finally figured out how to get to your blog...must have been typing something in wrong before. Now I hope I am posting correctly...I've never responded to a blog before. LOL!
Glad to hear you are having such an awesome trip and God is using you and your teammates in amazing ways. We will pray for your safety and continued blessings for you and the lives that you touch there!
Hope your weather is as nice as ours! Colorado days here....BLUE BLUE skies and no humidity to speak of. The yards and flowers look so pretty from all the recent rain. The boys can hardly keep up with the mowing of late.
Sean says "hi" and I will get him to post later. He will think that is cool. He is a busy boy these days between school, strings, boy scouts, tennis and now swim team. I can hardly keep up with his schedule.
Matt has endoftheyearitis and missed the bus....again. Must leave to take him to school.
Take care!
Mrs. Simmons