Thursday, June 4, 2009

Los Limones

we just finished our second work day at los limones! what a blessing it has been to be there. The church is almost all leveled out, and it has a couple feet of wall all the way around it already! Also, the community is turning out to be very receptive to the Gospel. On tuesday, we had eight or so people that responded positively to it. Today when we went back around to houses, we brought food and medical supplies, and shared the Gospel again. Five more people committed their lives to Christ! Praise God! I cant wait to see these people come together in this new community as new believers ready to witness to their neighbors.
well, i'm pretty tired and my final is on saturday, time for rest and studying!

1 comment:

  1. HI Corey,
    I can't believe you are finishing up your 4th week! I hope you do get some rest and study time and do your best on your final, but I know the business and work you are doing is what is making this trip so rewarding and useful to God.
    It is Friday morning and I have the day off to take care of some business and when we got up this morning we had no hot water, so I'm available today to try to take care of that issue as well.
    Got to go now, We'll blog again soon. I hope you get to have access to the internet next month.

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete